Keep up to date with everything going on in my world of photography.

It's a busy summer of fun, all of which will be posted here. ENJOY!
Email James at james@jamesheming.com

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Got me some new studio lights


My three Nikon Speedlights are great for location work, but it's good to have some real power in the studio. 

Thank you very much to Danny at Elemental UK who guided me through what would be best suited to my needs and he came up with this setup of their M series units. All beautifully made and delivered in a great wheelie case. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

And what better subjects to test them out on than three of the four children who decided that a visit to the fancy dress box was necessary before helping Dad out. And by the way, Harry's (the smallest) hair is a wig although for those who know him could quite easily pass as real!





1 comment: